RAFTING JONDACHI + HOLLIN RIVER
About this activity
This Journey is perfect for those who want to join in to a rafting adventure along one of the last pristine sources of whitewater rivers in the jungle and savor the wonderful and magical flora and fauna of the Amazon, it is one of the most fulfilling experiences that can be enjoyed in Ecuador, an unforgettable adventure full of action and adrenaline, accompanied by mysticism waterfalls and relaxing calm sections with a great view of a green gorge.
09:00 am – The tour starts in Tena at the meeting point, or hotel pic
09:15 am – Afterward we continue the journey, with a 30 minutes car ride to the put-in. Before we begin the guides will give a safety talk and all the rafting instructions.
10:30 am – we start to fallow the flow of the pristine river.
12: 00 am – River-side lunch it’s Always a surprise.
13: 00 pm – back to the boats and continue the Adventure along the water.
15: 00 pm – The river experience will end in the breach bear to Sto. Domingo community; from there we will make the 30 minutes return trip to Tena by car.
The rate includes:
- Transportation to the place to perform the activitie.
- Purified water.
- snacks or box lunch.
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- necessary equipment for each activity.
- safety kayaker.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption, tips.
- service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis shoes or sandals, not flipflops.
- River clothing
- Sun glasses If you wear, please something to tiedown.
- Mosquito repellent and sun block
- Day-pack with extra changes and towel.
- River Class: IV+
- Duration: One day out / approx. 6/7 hours
- Season: Year-round. Best from October through April, daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for river trips.
- Distance: 30 miles / 46 Km
- Price: US$ 85,00 per person; minimum 2 Pax
- Includes: Qualified guides, all the equipment necessary for the activity, safety kayaker, transport, river side lunch