DUCKIES HALF DAY
About this activity
The paddlers are going to be able to enjoy paddling all the small 0r big rapids on the route. This is a very exciting activity that combines moments of adrenaline with a wonderful jungle surrounding in which you will be able to observe some small communities on the riverbanks, beaches and cabins where people like to enjoy the beauty offered by the Amazon Rain forest, flouting with the current of the waterway.The tour starts in Tena with a 15 minutes car ride to the River. Before starting the activity, the guide will give a safety talk and all the kayak instructions.
At the end of the tour we will have a box lunch.
09:00 am The tour starts in Tena at the meeting point, or hotel pic
09:15 am Afterward we continue the journey, with a 15 minutes car ride to the river. Before we begin the guides will give a safety talk and all the safety instructions.
10:00 am We start to fallow the flow of the river to the take out.
12:30 am River-side lunch it’s Always a surprise.
13:00 pm The river experience will end time to return trip back to Tena.
The rate includes:
- Transportation to the place to perform the activity.
- Purified water.
- Snacks or box lunch.
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- Necessary equipment for the activity.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption, tips.
- Service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis shoes or sandals, not flipflops.
- River clothing
- Sun glasses If you wear, please something to tiedown.
- Mosquito repellent and sun block
- Day-pack with extra changes and towel.
River Class: II+
Duration: Half day out / approx. 3/4 hours
Season: Year-round. The daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for river trips.
Price: US$ 45,00 per person, minimum 2 Pax