DUCKIES FULL DAY
About this activity
The most adventurous paddlers will be able to enjoy the beauty of the amazon rain forest, they will be transported by the current of an Amazonian river with a wonderful jungle environment, you can enjoy a very exciting activity that is combined with small walks in nature where the guide will give An explanation about the flora and fauna that is found during the course of the trip, a unique experience for those who have little time but want to have an experience in the jungle.
- 09:00 am The tour begins in Tena at the meeting point or transfer from your hotel.
- 09:15 am Then we continue the 30-minute car trip to the river. Before starting, the guides will give a safety talk and all the instructions.
- 10:30 am We begin to follow the flow of the river.
- 12:00 am Lunch next to a river beach is always a surprise.
- 13:00 am We will stop to enjoy a little walk in the jungle.
- 13:00 pm Back to the boats and continue the adventure along the river.
- 15:00 pm The river experience ends; From there we will make the return trip to Tena by car, approximately 30 minutes.
The rate includes:
- Transportation to the place to perform the activity.
- Purified water.
- snacks or box lunch.
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- necessary equipment for the activity.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption, tips.
- service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis shoes or sandals, not flipflops.
- River clothing
- Sun glasses If you wear, please something to tiedown.
- Mosquito repellent and sun block
- Day-pack with extra changes and towel.
- River Class: II+
- Duration: Full day out / approx. 6/7 hours
- Season: Year-round. The daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for river
- Price: US$ 85,00 per person; minimum 2 Pax.