CANYONING HALF DAY
About this activity
Canyoning is an adventure sport that is practiced in canyons or slopes of an estuary or river, a very varied route: there are stretches with little flow or even dry points, with deep pools and other stretches with waterfalls walking among the Amazon jungle. Canyoneering consists of overcoming these changes of the route: walking, swimming, detouring or rappelling, if necessary. This tour includes 3 waterfall, clear swimming natural pools on tropical water and lush jungle vegetation with specialized guides.
08:30 am Departure from Tena to the place where activities take place.
09:15 am Instruction on rope management and safety for the descent of waterfalls.
09:40 am Hike through the canyon until the entrance of the first waterfall.
12:10 pm Culmination of the descent and refreshments.
13:00 pm Return to the city of Tena.
The rate includes:
- Transportation to the place to perform the activity.
- Purified water.
- Snacks or box lunch.
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- Necessary equipment for the activity.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption, tips.
- Service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis shoes or sandals, not flipflops.
- River clothing
- Caps, Sun glasses if you wear, please something to tiedown.
- Mosquito repellent and sun block
- Day-pack with extra changes and towel.
Duration: Half day out / approx. 3/4 hours
Season: Year-round. Best from October through April, daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for river trips.
Price: US$ 45,00 per person; minimum 3 Pax
Includes: Qualified guides, all the equipment necessary for the activity, transport, snacks o box lunch.