Canyoning Full Day
About this activity
Canyoning is an adventure sport that is practiced in canyons or slopes of an estuary or river, a very varied route: there are stretches with little flow or even dry points, with deep pools and other stretches with waterfalls walking along the Amazon jungle. Canyoneering consists of overcoming these changes of the route: walking, swimming, detouring or rappelling, if necessary. This tour includes 7 waterfalls, clear swimming natural pools on tropical water and lush jungle vegetation with specialized guides.
08:30 am: Departure from Tena to the place where activities take place.
09:15 am: 1 hour walk along a path inside the Llanganates Park until the entrance of the canyon.
10:15 am: Instruction on rope management and safety for the descent of waterfalls.
10:40 am – 12:10 pm: Walk inside the canyon and descent of the waterfalls.
12:10 pm: Box lunch
13.00 pm: Continuation with the trip, hike in the canyon and descent of the waterfalls
16:00 pm: Culmination of the tour.
16:30 pm: Return to the city of Tena.
The rate includes:
- Transfer to the place to carry out activities.
- Purified water.
- Snacks or box lunch.
- Specialized guide.
- Equipment necessary for the activity.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption tips.
- Service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis or sandals, no flip flops.
- River clothes
- Sunglasses if you wear, please something to tie.
- Mosquito repellent and sunscreen.
- Backpack with extra changes and towel.
- Duration: One day out / approx. 6/7 hours
- Season: All year. The daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for trips on the river.
- Price: US $ 85.00 per person; 2 Pax minimum