CAMPING TOUR ARAJUNDO 2D1N
About this activity
This tour offers an exciting experience in which you will discover the biodiversity of the amazon rain forest and the indigenous culture of the kichwa tribe wild enjoy navigating the river until the glamping site, visit a bird clay leak, take a walk to see the landscape of the jungle, in this trip it is possible to appreciate a great diversity of species: birds, mammals, amphibians and insects that interact in the Amazon micro-ecosystems.
9:00 AM Departure from Tena by car to the river.
10 a.m. – start navigation.
12:30 pm.- arrival at glamping.
13:00 pm.- box LUNCH
14:00 – 15:00 pm.- Afternoon Free for you self.
16:30 – 18:30 pm.- (Walk in the jungle).
9:00 pm. – night walk (optional) and overnight stay.
6:00 pm. _ breakfast
6:30 am.- We will visit the clay leak for sighting parrots.
8:00 am.-walk to a viewpoint to see the landscape of the jungle
12.00 pm. – lunch
13.00 pm. _ We will continue with the descent to return.
15.00 pm. _ arrival at the port to return to Tena.
The rate includes:
- Transportation to the place to perform the activitie.
- Purified water.
- snacks or box lunch, Dinner. (4 food).
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- necessary equipment for the activity.
The rate does not include:
- Personal expenses, alcoholic or bottled drinks, extra consumption, tips.
- service not previously specified.
What to wear
- River shoes, tennis shoes or sandals, not flipflops.
- River clothing
- Caps, Sun glasses If you wear, please something to tiedown.
- Mosquito repellent and sun block
- Day-pack with extra changes and towel.
- Duration: Two days one night out (2D / 1N).
- Season: Year-round. daytime temperatures are generally warm and perfect for river trips.
- Price: US$ 245,00 per person, minimum 2 Pax